Sarah Hanson-Young and Ross Cadell have voted the same way 0% of the time
Since May 2022 Sarah Hanson-Young and Ross Cadell have voted in the same division 30 times.
In divisions they have voted differently 30 times. They have never voted the same.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted differently on
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Net zero emissions by 2035
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement