Chris Ketter and Raff Ciccone have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between March 2019 and July 2019 Chris Ketter and Raff Ciccone have voted in the same division 17 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 17 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Adani's proposed Carmichael coal mine in the Galilee Basin
- Ending Governor-General allowances for serious misconduct
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on a temporary basis as a trial
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)