Sharryn Jackson and Jamie Briggs have voted the same way 0% of the time
Between September 2008 and August 2010 Sharryn Jackson and Jamie Briggs have voted in the same division 217 times.
In divisions they have voted differently 217 times. They have never voted the same.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted differently on
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing political transparency
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- Voluntary student union fees