Sharryn Jackson and Paul Neville have voted the same way 0% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and August 2010 Sharryn Jackson and Paul Neville have voted in the same division 227 times.
In divisions they have voted differently 227 times. They have never voted the same.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted differently on
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Increasing competition in bulk wheat export
- Increasing political transparency
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Voluntary student union fees