Sharryn Jackson and Peter Costello have voted the same way 0% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and October 2009 Sharryn Jackson and Peter Costello have voted in the same division 170 times.
In divisions they have voted differently 170 times. They have never voted the same.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted differently on
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Increasing political transparency
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Voluntary student union fees