Steve Martin and Arthur Sinodinos have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between February 2018 and July 2019 Steve Martin and Arthur Sinodinos have voted in the same division 42 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 42 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A Royal Commission into Violence and Abuse against People with Disability
- Doctor-initiated medical transfers for asylum seekers
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing restrictions on gambling
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- Reducing air pollution
- Restricting donations to political parties