Stephen Parry and Slade Brockman have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between August 2017 and November 2017 Stephen Parry and Slade Brockman have voted in the same division 55 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 55 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A review of our representatives' eligibility
- Decreasing ABC and SBS funding
- Federal action on public housing
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing investment in the coal industry
- Increasing political transparency
- Increasing protection of Aboriginal heritage sites
- Increasing the diversity of media ownership
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Privatising certain government services
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Voluntary student union fees