John Faulkner and Bob Carr have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between March 2012 and October 2013 John Faulkner and Bob Carr have voted in the same division 111 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 111 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Ending illegal logging
- Increasing fishing restrictions
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Unconventional gas mining