David Shoebridge and Nick McKim have voted the same way 100% of the time
Australian Greens Senator for NSW since May 2022
Australian Greens Senator for Tasmania since August 2015
Since May 2022 David Shoebridge and Nick McKim have voted in the same division 261 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 261 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A character test for Australian visas
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Banning pay secrecy clauses
- Capping gas prices
- Decreasing subsidisation of fossil fuels
- Ending government investment in fossil fuels
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Increasing access to medicinal cannabis products
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing legal protections for LGBTI people
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Lowering taxes for middle- and high-income earners
- More scrutiny of intelligence services & police
- Net zero emissions by 2035
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Repealing Stage 3 tax cuts
- Requiring Parliamentary approval of military deployments
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia
- Transgender rights
- Unconventional gas mining