Arthur Sinodinos and Barnaby Joyce have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between October 2011 and August 2013 Arthur Sinodinos and Barnaby Joyce have voted in the same division 187 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 187 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Ending illegal logging
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing or removing the Government debt limit
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing scrutiny of unions
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- Protecting the Great Barrier Reef
- Re-approving/ re-registering agvet chemicals
- Recognising local government in the Constitution
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Temporary protection visas
- Tobacco plain packaging
- Turning back asylum boats when possible
- Unconventional gas mining
- Uranium export