John Murphy and Michelle Rowland have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between August 2010 and September 2013 John Murphy and Michelle Rowland have voted in the same division 366 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 366 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- A minerals resource rent tax
- A plebiscite on the carbon pricing mechanism
- Carbon farming
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Ending illegal logging
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Government administered paid parental leave
- Increasing competition in bulk wheat export
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing fishing restrictions
- Increasing political transparency
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing restrictions on gambling
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- Re-approving/ re-registering agvet chemicals
- Recognising local government in the Constitution
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Temporary protection visas
- Tobacco plain packaging
- Turning back asylum boats when possible
- Voluntary student union fees