Wilson Tuckey and Alex Hawke have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between November 2007 and August 2010 Wilson Tuckey and Alex Hawke have voted in the same division 258 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 258 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Increasing competition in bulk wheat export
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme