Sharman Stone and Terri Butler have voted the same way 0% of the time
Between February 2014 and May 2016 Sharman Stone and Terri Butler have voted in the same division 289 times.
In divisions they have voted differently 289 times. They have never voted the same.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted differently on
- A carbon price
- A minerals resource rent tax
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- An emissions reduction fund
- Charging postgraduate research students fees
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Deregulating undergraduate university fees
- Implementing refugee and protection conventions
- Increasing funding for road infrastructure
- Increasing indexation of HECS-HELP debts
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing the age pension
- Increasing the price of subsidised medicine
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Letting environmental groups challenge the legality of certain government decisions
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Senate electoral reform
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Temporary protection visas
- The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA)
- Tighter means testing of family payments