Russell Broadbent and Celia Hammond have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since May 2019 Russell Broadbent and Celia Hammond have voted in the same division 527 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 527 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A combined Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- Building dedicated quarantine facilities (COVID-19)
- Considering legislation to create a federal anti-corruption commission (procedural)
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Doctor-initiated medical transfers for asylum seekers
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing funding for vocational education
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing support for the Australian film and TV industry
- Increasing support for the Australian shipping industry
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Political intervention in research funding grants
- Protecting Australian sovereignty in trade agreements
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on a temporary basis as a trial
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Stopping tax avoidance or aggressive tax minimisation
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Temporary Exclusion Orders
- Treating the COVID vaccine rollout as a matter of urgency