Fran Bailey and Sussan Ley have voted the same way 100% of the time
Former Liberal Party Representative for McEwen March 1996 – August 2010
Liberal Party Representative for Farrer since November 2001
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and August 2010 Fran Bailey and Sussan Ley have voted in the same division 459 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 459 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Ending immigration detention on Manus Island
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing competition in bulk wheat export
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing political transparency
- Increasing the diversity of media ownership
- Privatising government-owned assets
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Stem cell research
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Voluntary student union fees