Bob Sercombe and Justine Elliot have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and October 2007 Bob Sercombe and Justine Elliot have voted in the same division 226 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 226 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Increasing Aboriginal land rights
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing the diversity of media ownership
- Privatising government-owned assets
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Stem cell research
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)