Anne Webster and Karen Andrews have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since May 2019 Anne Webster and Karen Andrews have voted in the same division 685 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 685 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A combined Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- Banning mobiles and other devices in immigration detention
- Building dedicated quarantine facilities (COVID-19)
- Considering legislation to create a federal anti-corruption commission (procedural)
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Doctor-initiated medical transfers for asylum seekers
- Drug testing welfare recipients
- Federal government action on animal & plant extinctions
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing funding for vocational education
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing political transparency
- Increasing state and territory environmental approval powers
- Increasing support for the Australian film and TV industry
- Increasing support for the Australian shipping industry
- Increasing the cost of humanities degrees
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Temporary Exclusion Orders
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- Treating the COVID vaccine rollout as a matter of urgency