Josh Burns and Chris Bowen have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since May 2019 Josh Burns and Chris Bowen have voted in the same division 553 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 553 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A combined Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- Building dedicated quarantine facilities (COVID-19)
- Considering legislation to create a federal anti-corruption commission (procedural)
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Doctor-initiated medical transfers for asylum seekers
- Drug testing welfare recipients
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing funding for vocational education
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing legal protections for LGBTI people
- Increasing support for the Australian shipping industry
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Prioritising religious freedom
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on a temporary basis as a trial
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Reproductive bodily autonomy
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Stopping tax avoidance or aggressive tax minimisation
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- Transgender rights
- Treating the COVID vaccine rollout as a matter of urgency