Brian Mitchell and David Smith have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since May 2019 Brian Mitchell and David Smith have voted in the same division 554 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 554 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A combined Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Doctor-initiated medical transfers for asylum seekers
- Drug testing welfare recipients
- Federal government action on animal & plant extinctions
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing funding for vocational education
- Increasing legal protections for LGBTI people
- Increasing state and territory environmental approval powers
- Increasing support for the Australian film and TV industry
- Increasing support for the Australian shipping industry
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Net zero emissions by 2035
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Prioritising religious freedom
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on a temporary basis as a trial
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Reproductive bodily autonomy
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Temporary Exclusion Orders
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia
- Transgender rights