Jason Wood and Aaron Violi have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since May 2022 Jason Wood and Aaron Violi have voted in the same division 106 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 106 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A referendum on the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Banning pay secrecy clauses
- Increasing legal protections for LGBTI people
- Net zero emissions by 2035
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement