Sophie Mirabella and Kelly O'Dwyer have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between December 2009 and September 2013 Sophie Mirabella and Kelly O'Dwyer have voted in the same division 415 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 415 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- A minerals resource rent tax
- A plebiscite on the carbon pricing mechanism
- Carbon farming
- Compensating victims of overseas terrorism since the September 11 attack
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Government administered paid parental leave
- Increasing competition in bulk wheat export
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing political transparency
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing restrictions on gambling
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- Re-approving/ re-registering agvet chemicals
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Temporary protection visas
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- Tobacco plain packaging
- Turning back asylum boats when possible