Joel Fitzgibbon and Kristy McBain have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since July 2020 Joel Fitzgibbon and Kristy McBain have voted in the same division 279 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 279 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A combined Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- Banning mobiles and other devices in immigration detention
- Considering legislation to create a federal anti-corruption commission (procedural)
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing support for the Australian film and TV industry
- Increasing the cost of humanities degrees
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)