Garth Hamilton and Luke Howarth have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since December 2020 Garth Hamilton and Luke Howarth have voted in the same division 334 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 334 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A referendum on the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Building dedicated quarantine facilities (COVID-19)
- Encouraging Australian-based industry
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Federal action on public housing
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing housing affordability
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing legal protections for LGBTI people
- Increasing political transparency
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing support for the Australian film and TV industry
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Increasing workplace protections
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Market-led approaches to protecting biodiversity
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Prioritising religious freedom
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Reproductive bodily autonomy
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia
- Transgender rights
- Treating the COVID vaccine rollout as a matter of urgency