Arch Bevis and Mark Dreyfus have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between November 2007 and August 2010 Arch Bevis and Mark Dreyfus have voted in the same division 273 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 273 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Increasing competition in bulk wheat export
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme