Maxine McKew and Chris Bowen have voted the same way 100% of the time
Former Australian Labor Party Representative for Bennelong November 2007 – August 2010
Australian Labor Party Representative for McMahon since August 2010
Between November 2007 and August 2010 Maxine McKew and Chris Bowen have voted in the same division 281 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 281 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Increasing competition in bulk wheat export
- Increasing consumer protections
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory