Mark Bishop and Mark Arbib have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between July 2008 and March 2012 Mark Bishop and Mark Arbib have voted in the same division 389 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 389 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- A character test for Australian visas
- An NBN (using fibre to the premises)
- Carbon farming
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Federal government action on animal & plant extinctions
- Government administered paid parental leave
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing beef import standards
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing political transparency
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- More scrutiny of intelligence services & police
- Protecting threatened forest and bushland habitats
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Tobacco plain packaging
- Uranium export
- Voluntary student union fees