Chris Evans and Dana Wortley have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and June 2011 Chris Evans and Dana Wortley have voted in the same division 348 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 348 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Extending government benefits to same-sex couples
- Federal government action on animal & plant extinctions
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing political transparency
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing surveillance powers
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Local community consultation on infrastructure projects
- More scrutiny of intelligence services & police
- Public transport
- Reproductive bodily autonomy
- Requiring a warrant to access citizens’ telecommunications records
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Stem cell research
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Uranium export