Linda White and Tim Ayres have voted the same way 100% of the time
Australian Labor Party Senator for Victoria since May 2022
Australian Labor Party Senator for NSW since July 2019
Since May 2022 Linda White and Tim Ayres have voted in the same division 161 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 161 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Capping gas prices
- Decreasing subsidisation of fossil fuels
- Ending government investment in fossil fuels
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Increasing access to medicinal cannabis products
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing legal protections for LGBTI people
- Lowering taxes for middle- and high-income earners
- More scrutiny of intelligence services & police
- Net zero emissions by 2035
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Repealing Stage 3 tax cuts
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia
- Transgender rights
- Unconventional gas mining