Jana Stewart and Carol Brown have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since May 2022 Jana Stewart and Carol Brown have voted in the same division 330 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 330 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A character test for Australian visas
- A referendum on the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice
- Compulsory income management for welfare recipients
- Ending indexation on student debt (vocational and tertiary)
- Federal action on public housing
- Fee-free university and TAFE education
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing housing affordability
- Increasing political transparency
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Protecting threatened forest and bushland habitats
- Protecting whistleblowers
- Repealing Stage 3 tax cuts
- Self-governance of the territories
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The federal government calling for a ceasefire in Gaza (2023-24)
- Transgender rights
- Unconventional gas mining