Paul Calvert and Ross Lightfoot have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and August 2007 Paul Calvert and Ross Lightfoot have voted in the same division 282 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 282 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Federal government action on animal & plant extinctions
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing surveillance powers
- Increasing the diversity of media ownership
- Privatising government assets
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Stem cell research
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Uranium export