Paul Calvert and Brett Mason have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and August 2007 Paul Calvert and Brett Mason have voted in the same division 252 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 252 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Federal government action on animal & plant extinctions
- Implementing refugee and protection conventions
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing surveillance powers
- Increasing the diversity of media ownership
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- Reproductive bodily autonomy
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Same-sex marriage equality
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Uranium export