Anne Urquhart and Nick Sherry have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between July 2011 and June 2012 Anne Urquhart and Nick Sherry have voted in the same division 141 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 141 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- A minerals resource rent tax
- Carbon farming
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Live animal export
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Uranium export
- Voluntary student union fees