Anne Urquhart and Karen Grogan have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since September 2021 Anne Urquhart and Karen Grogan have voted in the same division 198 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 198 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Banning pay secrecy clauses
- Capping gas prices
- Considering legislation to create a federal anti-corruption commission (procedural)
- Extended Supervision Orders (ESOs)
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing freedom of political communication
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing surveillance powers
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Lowering taxes for middle- and high-income earners
- More scrutiny of intelligence services & police
- Net zero emissions by 2035
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia
- Unconventional gas mining