Kerrynne Liddle and Wendy Askew have voted the same way 100% of the time
Liberal Party Senator for SA since May 2022
Liberal Party Senator for Tasmania since March 2019
Since May 2022 Kerrynne Liddle and Wendy Askew have voted in the same division 123 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 123 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Banning pay secrecy clauses
- Capping gas prices
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Repealing Stage 3 tax cuts
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia
- Unconventional gas mining