Santo Santoro and Eric Abetz have voted the same way 100% of the time
Former Liberal Party Senator for Queensland October 2002 – April 2007
Former Liberal Party Senator for Tasmania February 1994 – May 2022
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and April 2007 Santo Santoro and Eric Abetz have voted in the same division 203 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 203 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Implementing refugee and protection conventions
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing protection of Aboriginal heritage sites
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing surveillance powers
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- Privatising government-owned assets
- Reproductive bodily autonomy
- Stem cell research
- Uranium export