Penny Allman-Payne and Janet Rice have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since May 2022 Penny Allman-Payne and Janet Rice have voted in the same division 145 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 145 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Banning pay secrecy clauses
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Lowering taxes for middle- and high-income earners
- More scrutiny of intelligence services & police
- Net zero emissions by 2035
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia
- Unconventional gas mining