John Hogg and Mark Arbib have voted the same way 100% of the time
Former President Senator for Queensland August 2008 – June 2014
Former Australian Labor Party Senator for NSW July 2008 – March 2012
Between July 2008 and March 2012 John Hogg and Mark Arbib have voted in the same division 318 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 318 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- Carbon farming
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Federal government action on animal & plant extinctions
- Government administered paid parental leave
- Increasing beef import standards
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing political transparency
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- More scrutiny of intelligence services & police
- Protecting threatened forest and bushland habitats
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- Tobacco plain packaging
- Uranium export
- Voluntary student union fees