Arthur Sinodinos and Ron Boswell have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between October 2011 and June 2014 Arthur Sinodinos and Ron Boswell have voted in the same division 257 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 257 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- Encouraging Australian-based industry
- Ending immigration detention on Manus Island
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Increasing Aboriginal land rights
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing fishing restrictions
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing or removing the Government debt limit
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing scrutiny of unions
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Landholders' right to say no to mining and gas exploration
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Temporary protection visas
- Unconventional gas mining