Dave Tollner and David Fawcett have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and November 2007 Dave Tollner and David Fawcett have voted in the same division 272 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 272 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Ending immigration detention on Manus Island
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Expanding Medicare-funded dental care
- Increasing Aboriginal land rights
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing the diversity of media ownership
- Privatising government assets
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)