Sally Sitou and Chris Bowen have voted the same way 100% of the time
Australian Labor Party Representative for Reid since May 2022
Australian Labor Party Representative for McMahon since August 2010
Since May 2022 Sally Sitou and Chris Bowen have voted in the same division 86 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 86 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Banning pay secrecy clauses
- Capping gas prices
- Ending government investment in fossil fuels
- Federal action on public housing
- Increasing legal protections for LGBTI people
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Net zero emissions by 2035
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia