Sally Sitou and Michelle Ananda-Rajah have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since May 2022 Sally Sitou and Michelle Ananda-Rajah have voted in the same division 243 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 243 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A character test for Australian visas
- A referendum on the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Banning pay secrecy clauses
- Capping gas prices
- Compulsory income management for welfare recipients
- Encouraging Australian-based industry
- Ending government investment in fossil fuels
- Federal action on public housing
- Increasing housing affordability
- Increasing legal protections for LGBTI people
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Net zero emissions by 2035
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- No new fossil fuels projects
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia
- Unconventional gas mining