Tracey Roberts and Andrew Charlton have voted the same way 100% of the time
Australian Labor Party Representative for Pearce since May 2022
Australian Labor Party Representative for Parramatta since May 2022
Since May 2022 Tracey Roberts and Andrew Charlton have voted in the same division 108 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 108 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A character test for Australian visas
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Banning pay secrecy clauses
- Capping gas prices
- Compulsory income management for welfare recipients
- Encouraging Australian-based industry
- Ending government investment in fossil fuels
- Federal action on public housing
- Increasing housing affordability
- Increasing support for rural and regional Australia
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Net zero emissions by 2035
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia