Joel Fitzgibbon and Ged Kearney have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since March 2018 Joel Fitzgibbon and Ged Kearney have voted in the same division 590 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 590 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A combined Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- Considering legislation to create a federal anti-corruption commission (procedural)
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Doctor-initiated medical transfers for asylum seekers
- Drug testing welfare recipients
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing funding for vocational education
- Increasing support for the Australian film and TV industry
- Increasing support for the Australian shipping industry
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on a temporary basis as a trial
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)