Harry Quick and Bernie Ripoll have voted the same way 100% of the time
Former Independent Representative for Franklin March 1993 – October 2007
Former Australian Labor Party Representative for Oxley October 1998 – May 2016
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and October 2007 Harry Quick and Bernie Ripoll have voted in the same division 236 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 236 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Ending immigration detention on Manus Island
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Expanding Medicare-funded dental care
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing the diversity of media ownership
- Privatising government-owned assets
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Stem cell research
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)