Teresa Gambaro and Gavan O'Connor have voted the same way 0% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and November 2007 Teresa Gambaro and Gavan O'Connor have voted in the same division 231 times.
In divisions they have voted differently 231 times. They have never voted the same.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted differently on
- Expanding Medicare-funded dental care
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing the diversity of media ownership
- Privatising government assets
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Stem cell research
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)