Jerome Laxale and Peta Murphy have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since May 2022 Jerome Laxale and Peta Murphy have voted in the same division 124 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 124 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A character test for Australian visas
- A referendum on the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice
- Capping gas prices
- Compulsory income management for welfare recipients
- Encouraging Australian-based industry
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Federal action on public housing
- Increasing housing affordability
- Increasing support for rural and regional Australia
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Net zero emissions by 2035
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- No new fossil fuels projects
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia