Mark Bishop and Sam Dastyari have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between August 2013 and June 2014 Mark Bishop and Sam Dastyari have voted in the same division 54 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 54 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Increasing Aboriginal land rights
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing scrutiny of unions
- Landholders' right to say no to mining and gas exploration
- Local community consultation on infrastructure projects
- Unconventional gas mining