Dorinda Cox and Mehreen Faruqi have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since September 2021 Dorinda Cox and Mehreen Faruqi have voted in the same division 150 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 150 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- Considering legislation to create a federal anti-corruption commission (procedural)
- Extended Supervision Orders (ESOs)
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing freedom of political communication
- Increasing investment in the coal industry
- Increasing surveillance powers
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Unconventional gas mining