Christopher Back and Guy Barnett have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between March 2009 and June 2011 Christopher Back and Guy Barnett have voted in the same division 217 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 217 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- An NBN (using fibre to the premises)
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Government administered paid parental leave
- Increasing beef import standards
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing investment in the coal industry
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- Voluntary student union fees