Christopher Back and Nick Minchin have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between March 2009 and June 2011 Christopher Back and Nick Minchin have voted in the same division 170 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 170 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Government administered paid parental leave
- Implementing refugee and protection conventions
- Increasing beef import standards
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Protecting threatened forest and bushland habitats
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- Voluntary student union fees